Providing a range of services for young people in response to their needs, with the emphasis on housing and homelessness.
The business exists:
– to provide A prompt, knowledgeable, advice, information, advocacy, and support service in welcoming pleasant environments to young people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness
– to provide young people the opportunity to promote independence by developing their life and social skills to achieve their full potential in a safe environment
Central to the business are:
Our staff who will experience challenging and worthwhile jobs, within an effective working environment, a clear, effective and supportive management structure, team working, and excellent communication, training opportunities, support, and career progression.
Partnership working with external agencies to ensure we are aware of gaps in provision and can identify where we can develop to meet need, and to build relationships, promote our work and ensure we are seen as a key provider.
Young people for whom we work to provide:
• Voice – an environment in which young people are listened to, heard, consulted and encouraged to participate
• Place – A safe, warm, welcoming, supportive environment, through which young people can engage in purposeful activity, be respected and valued.
• Journey – to enable the individual’s journey to be, supported and provided with the opportunities to meet their individual needs, move forward and realize their potential.